DPT Programs in Delaware
College of Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Earn your DPT from a hybrid program. Experience on-campus immersions and apply skills learned online to patients in person. Complete the program in 25 months. GRE and bachelor’s required.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Complete in 25 months
- 32 weeks of in-person experience
University of Southern California (USC)
USC Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
With USC’s Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy, aspiring physical therapists can earn a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in an innovative hybrid format. Bachelor’s required.
- Full-time, three-year program
- 44 weeks of rich, varied clinical experiences
- Regular visits to USC for on-campus, skill-building immersions
On-Campus Programs vs Online DPT Programs in Delaware
Online DPT Programs
On Campus DPT Programs
How Long do Delaware DPT Programs Take to Complete?
Typical Hybrid DPT Programs Available to Delaware Students
On Campus DPT Programs in Delaware
|University||Location||Study Length||GPA Requirement|
|University of Delaware||Newark, Delaware||2.5 years||N/A|