DPT Programs in Maine
College of Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Earn your DPT from a hybrid program. Experience on-campus immersions and apply skills learned online to patients in person. Complete the program in 25 months. GRE and bachelor’s required.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Complete in 25 months
- 32 weeks of in-person experience
USC Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
With USC’s Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy, aspiring physical therapists can earn a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in an innovative hybrid format. Bachelor’s required.
- Full-time, three-year program
- 44 weeks of rich, varied clinical experiences
- Regular visits to USC for on-campus, skill-building immersions