DPT Programs in Mississippi
College of Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Earn your DPT from a hybrid program. Experience on-campus immersions and apply skills learned online to patients in person. Complete the program in 25 months. GRE and bachelor’s required.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Complete in 25 months
- 32 weeks of in-person experience
University of Southern California (USC)
USC Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
With USC’s Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy, aspiring physical therapists can earn a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree in an innovative hybrid format. Bachelor’s required.
- Full-time, three-year program
- 44 weeks of rich, varied clinical experiences
- Regular visits to USC for on-campus, skill-building immersions